We are seeking for a dynamic and hardworking candidate willing to work in our Istanbul office
Commercial and Pricing Assistant
- At least a bachelors degree from a reputable university, maritime faculties graduation would be preferred,
- Min 1-3 years experience in shipping/logistics/container transport would be an asset,
- Analytical mind coupled with interpersonal skills,
- Flexible working hours (7/24 following up tasks)
- Very good command of written and spoken English, other languages will be an asset,
- Very good knowledge of computer programmes (MS Office applications, especially excel, powerpoint and word),
- Should accomodate in Istanbul Office (office located at Kavacik-Beykoz)
- Military service should have been completed (for male candidates)
All applications will be kept strickly confidential.
- All commercial tasks and activites in a container shipping line
- Preparing rate offers, commercial terms, following up market conditions
- Daily communication with local agents,
- Preparing marketing, agent KPI and customer performance reports
- Preparing reports to the management on regular basis and specific reports upon request.
- Interaction with logistics, operation and documentation departments on daily basis and checking invoices.
- Supporting to other departments if required.