ADMIRAL CONTAINER LINES
We are seeking for a dynamic, hardworking reliable, organized Management Trainee to join our organization. The management trainee would be responsible directly to the Managing Director. Responsibilities include completing all assigned tasks, which may include, performing duties in different departments, gaining knowledge of operations, learning how to handle disputes, attending meetings and workshops, traveling to other offices, providing support and suggestions for improvement, updating records, and preparing documentation, reports. You should also be able to complete any required evaluations.
- At least a bachelors degree from a reputable university, maritime or management or HR faculties graduation would be preferred,
- Any experience in container shipping would be good but not necessary.
- Analytical mind coupled with interpersonal skills,
- Excellent time management skills.
- Flexible working hours (7/24 following up tasks)
- Very good command of written and spoken English, other languages will be an asset,
- Very good knowledge of computer programmes (MS Office applications, especially excel, powerpoint and word),
- Should accomodate in Istanbul Office (office located at Kavacik-Beykoz)
- Military service should have been completed (for male candidates)
All applications will be kept strickly confidential.
- Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
- Observing and learning from experienced staff members.
- Gaining knowledge of company policies, protocols, and processes.
- Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managng Director as well as Supervisors, and other senior staff.
- Fulfilling any requirements and meeting goals set out at the start of the traineeship.
- Following all company regulations,
- Preparing documents and updating records.
- Learning about conflict resolution and sitting in on disciplinary hearings.
- Traveling to different offices and participating in daily operations as required.