QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
ADMIRAL CONTAINER LINES
We are seeking for a dynamic and hardworking candidate willing to work in our Istanbul office
Vessel Operation and Planner Specialist
- At least a bachelors degree from a reputable university, maritime faculties graduation would be preferred,
- Min 1-3 years experience in shipping/logistics/container transport would be an asset,
- Stowage planning experience in container vessels and capable in using Planmaster or any other ship software.
- Chartering and claim experience would be asset.
- Analytical mind coupled with interpersonal skills,
- Flexible working hours (7/24 following up tasks)
- Very good command of written and spoken English, other languages will be an asset,
- Very good knowledge of computer programmes (MS Office applications, especially excel, powerpoint and word),
- Should accomodate in Istanbul Office (office located at Kavacik-Beykoz)
- Military service should have been completed (for male candidates)
All applications will be kept strickly confidential.
- All operational tasks (vessel operation) in a container shipping line
- Stowage planning of the vessels
- Schedule and rotation Planning
- Daily communication with Vessels
- Daily communication with local agents,
- Communication with Bunkering Companies for bunker supply to the vessels.
- Following up daily vessel positions
- Preparing vessel utilization reports
- Preparing other reports to the management on regular basis and specific reports upon request.
- Interaction with logistics, commercial and cost control Departments on daily basis and checking invoices.
- Supporting to other departments if required.