We are seeking for a dynamic and hardworking candidate willing to work in our Istanbul office
Liner Equipment control and Logistics
- At least a bachelors degree from a reputable university, maritime faculties graduation would be preferred,
- Min 2 years experience in shipping/logistics/container transport would be an asset,
- Analytical mind coupled with interpersonal skills,
- Flexible working hours (7/24 following up tasks)
- Very good command of written and spoken English, other languages will be an asset,
- Very good knowledge of computer programmes (MS Office applications, especially excel, powerpoint and word),
- Should accomodate in Istanbul Office (office located at Kavacik-Beykoz)
- Military service should have been completed (for male candidates)
All applications will be kept strickly confidential.
- All logistics tasks (equipment control) in a container shipping line.
- Following up daily container inventories of ports and equipment fleet
- Following up Equipment Damages and Evaluation of Repairment Expenses
- Following up Container Leasing Contracts and Dealing with Leasing Companies
- Checking the cost of all port/depot services on empty containers.
- Communication with all agents on daliy basis and coordination of all empty repositioning
- Preparing reports to the management on regular basis and specific reports upon request.
- Interaction with Operation, commercial and cost control Departments on daily basis and checking invoices.
- Following up all Container/Cargo Damage Claims and coordinating with Insurance Brokers
- Supporting Other Departments for excess tasks if necessary.
Please send your CV to email@example.com